Embarrassed with unwanted hair?? Fed up with waxing and beauty parlor techniques??Irritated with cosmetics? Don’t worry. This is the common problems these days, majority of girls are worrying about. Here are some techniques to get rid of unwanted hair naturally. The only thing you need to do is you need to have patience in doing this because these techniques will slowly show their effect on our body without any side effects. No need to put more effort in doing these home remedies, these are very simple and demands less time. Try these simple home remedies to remove hair on your hands, legs etc., while doing this you should drink more water and also take fruit juices.
Get Rid of Unwanted Hair Naturally:
Here are some home remedies to get rid of unwanted Hair Naturally.
Turmeric as hair remover:
We all know that it is the oldest method followed but still have its significant effect. It is meant for its anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be used in combination with water, milk (not boiled) and also with rose water.
- Mix Turmeric powder with water/milk/rosewater and make it as a paste and apply it directly where you need to remove your hair.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes or until the time you feel that it is dried.
- Wash with warm water and repeat this as many times but once in a day.
For best results use rosewater with turmeric.How to Get Rid of Unwanted Hair Naturally – turmeric
Lemon and sugar pack for face:
As we all know lemon will improve the health of the skin while sugar will scale off the skin.
- Take a lemon and slice it into two and extract juice into a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of sugar and also add some water.
- Stir it well until all the sugar crystals disappears.
- Now apply this on your face where you need to remove your hair. Leave it for 15-20 mins and wash off with water.
- Repeat this for about 4 weeks for best results.
Face pack using flour:
Shocked? Yes, you can use green gram flour to remove unwanted hair from your face. It is quite interesting right. In addition to flour we will add rosewater and lemon juice. All together acts as a binding agent.
- Take some flour made from green gram and mix it with rosewater and lemon juice in a bowl as per your requirement till you get a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and allow it for half an hour
- Then wash off with water and dry it with a smooth cotton towel
- Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
Banana face scrub:
As we know banana will smoothen the rough skin. It is mostly preferred for dry skin. The scrubbing agent we use here is a oatmeal (a meal made from ground oats).
- First peel off the banana and made into pieces and then mix the banana pieces in oatmeal and mix it thoroughly.
- Then it will become scrub now.
- As this mixture is hard we cannot apply it directly we have to massage on the unwanted hair area for 20 mins.
- Wash off with water and pat dry
- Do it once in a week
Lemon and honey mix with water:
Both lemon and honey will have anti-inflammatory property. Lemon will cleanse the skin and remove hair while honey smoothens the skin. As both are sticky in nature they help in best removal of hair.
- Take a lemon and make into two equal halves and extract the juice.
- In a bowl add this juice and one tablespoon of honey and mix it thoroughly.
- Apply on the unwanted hair area and leave for 20 mins till it dry.
- Remove the pack with a towel dipped in Luke warm water.
Egg and corn flour mask for face:
Egg white acts as a good cleansing agent and brightens the skin. Corn flour and sugar acts as a binding agent which helps for hair removal. But this may cause severe pain.
- Break an egg and take only egg white and mix corn flour and sugar and mix it well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and leave it until it dry. You can feel a thick mask over your face.
- With a firm hand you should peel off the mask so that your face is free of hair.
- Continue this two times a week.
Papaya and turmeric pack:
Papaya has the ability to stop the growth of hair follicles at the starting stage. Papaya combined with turmeric works best for unwanted hair on your face. Papaya suits for all types of skin. You can use papaya without any fear. Papaya also helps to remove dead cells. Two birds at one shot.
- Take a well ripened and peeled papaya and make into small pieces and crush them into a fine paste.
- Add little turmeric powder to it and mix it well.
- Now apply this over the areas like hands, legs and face where you want to remove unwanted hair and massage for 15 minutes.
- Then wash with water and pat dry, repeat this twice a week you will soon free from unwanted hair.
If you know any other methods to get rid of unwanted Hair Naturally, share with Fed up with waxing and beauty parlor techniques?? This is the common problems these days, majority of girls are worrying about..